Moving Services for Surplus Items

The Facilities department is able to help transport items from campus to the UNT Surplus Warehouse for a fee.


At this time, we are experiencing a two-month lead time for this service.


Please submit a Work Order via our online request system from the "Request Service" button on our homepage and provide a chart string for the work.


If you have any questions, please call our Work Control team at 565-2700.