How to Request Service
Click the white “Request Service” button located throughout this website.
Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Work Control at 940-565-2700.
Once Work Control assigns the request to the appropriate Facilities team, an email confirmation is sent to the requestor that provides a Work Order number. The Work Order number allows customers to monitor the status of their Work Order.
Services provided are classified into two categories:
Institutional Services are services for which Facilities receives a budget allocation and are rendered without charge. Examples include:
- Building Maintenance and Operations
- Housekeeping for classrooms, offices, common areas, etc.
- Grounds Maintenance
- Energy Management
- Infrastructure Support
Departmental Services are services for which Facilities does not receive a budget allocation and must be funded by the requesting department. Examples include:
- Event Support
- Vehicle and Equipment Maintenance
- Equipment installation
- Engineering, Construction, and Project Management services
- Special Requests (building bookshelves, hanging whiteboards, etc.)
- Auxiliary requests (Campus Services, Athletics, Housing, etc.)