This area creates and maintains the University’s lock and key system, including building keying schematics, codes, key cutting, and card access.
- Make and issue keys.
- Provide cores for doors and pad locks.
- Provide and repair locks.
- Provide and install card access and card readers.
- Repair and replacement of door hardware to ensure doors are working properly.
- Fill out a key request form
- Submit a Work Order with the form attached
- Must be signed by one of our auxiliary authorizers below
Craig Zemmin - Welcome Center & Resident Halls (both ONITY & Transact)
Ronald Atkinson - Fraternity and Sorority Life
Wendy Denman - Union
Derrick Cripps - Dining (All Dining locations)
Connie Verdin - Coliseum/GW