Thank you for submitting your estimate request to Facilities Planning Design and Construction. Find out what happens next.
1.. Submit your estimate request using UNT Facilities work order system
2. Once an estimate request is submitted it will be given a distinctive ID number and be sent for assignment.
3. The Facilities Work Review Panel meets weekly to assign the estimate requests to the appropriate internal estimator.
4. Your estimator will then contact you to set up a site meeting to discuss your project.
5. Your estimator will then create your estimate using industry standards, professional estimating resources, and subject matter experts.
6. Your estimate is delivered to you via email.
**Single trade estimate requests will be handled directly by the talented tradesmen and women of our facilities shops